Burn

Daily Prompt- Burn

Burn

A passionate flame flickers inside me, inspiring me to be, to do, to achieve. There’s no time to waste, and with haste, I configure pieces of my life into a continuum of time, minutes, hours, days, weeks, years. I kindle the flames with knowledge and love until that imminent hour my flame burns no more.

Copyright Icon

16 Comments Add yours

1. DBillups says:

Ngobesing

Thank you! I believe we all have a flame that needs careful tending to every day.

Liked by 1 person

1. mickeyfiction says:

Concise, truthful, and enjoyed!

1. DBillups says:

I’m glad you liked!

1. mickeyfiction says:

I really identify with the blunt side of words, yet love flowery description without becoming lost. I feel this post was right in the middle, so thank you. I use to be a fitness enthusiast too, and it really is an overlooked factor I feel.

2. DBillups says:

Just read some of your stories awesome!! You have quite a talent!!

Liked by 1 person

3. mickeyfiction says:

Are you just saying that? Lol

2. DBillups says:

I hate dishonesty. Would never tell an artist untruth. Perhaps provide constructive criticism. But I like your writing style.

Liked by 1 person

1. mickeyfiction says:

Thank you. I have been researching the art and am finally making my work public. That is the reason. I appreciate your comments as an author, welcoming many more. Your running post is awesome, btw. Nothing better than early morning run followed by black coffee.

1. DBillups says:

I drinking a cup now🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. mickeyfiction says:

Getting up to go for a trail run now! Part of the five miles hugs a river and the rest over looks with bluffs, cool huh?
        Favorite kind of coffee? 😊

3. DBillups says:

Hi Mickey I’ve been drinking an organic blend by Equal Exchange lately. I don’t have a favorite. Stopped drinking Starbucks. Too strong. Enjoy your run! Bluffs sound wonderful. I ran along the beach in Martha’s Vineyard this morning. Visiting friends for the holiday.

Liked by 1 person

4. mickeyfiction says:

Thanks D! I have a microbrew from a local company here in St. Louis. I like it black. Wow, Martha’s Vineyard? That sounds amazing!
        Hey, shoot me an e-mail if you like. I think I put mine down when I commented on your page? (Newbie issues, lol)

5. Hi. I thought my email was on the website. Have to change that. I can be reached at EDeniseBillups2@gmail.com

Liked by 1 person