E. Denise Billups Interview With Jane Risdon, Author

Author Interview and Guest Authors

My Guest Author today is E. Denise Billups An author with a rare mixture of Southern and Northern charm, E. Denise Billups was born in Monroeville Alabama and raised in New York City where she currently resides and works in finance. A burgeoning author of fiction, she’s published two suspense novels, Chasing Victory, By Chance, […]

via E. Denise Billups: My Guest Author. Professional Dancer and Wall Street Financier Turned Suspense Thriller Author — Jane Risdon

12 Comments Add yours

1. Marts says:

Great interview Denise…

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks!! Jane Risdon is a terrific host . I must give her some of the credit😊

Liked by 1 person

1. Jane Risdon says:

It was my pleasure and I know you were a popular guest with lots of interest and hopefully more books sales and followers too. Thanks for being my guest. It was a blast xx

Liked by 1 person

2. Thanks Jane! I had a wonderful time doing the interview!!

Liked by 1 person

3. Jane Risdon says:

Any time , next book etc, let me know. It will be a pleasure. xx

Liked by 1 person

4. I will. And you as well!

Liked by 1 person

2. Earl Leach says:

Didn’t have this on my calendar…where can I go to hear it?

1. Hi Earl. Sorry I’m answering this so late. The link should be on the site.

3. Jane Risdon says:

Reblogged this on Jane Risdon and commented:
    A wonderful and interesting guest on my blog recently, Do check out E. Denise Billups and her books and fabulous blog too. Really enjoyed having her as my guest author on Jane Risdon Author.

Liked by 1 person

1. Jane, thank you so much! I’ was stuck in my book this weekend and didn’t get the chance to read my blog responses. Thank you for the reblog!! I’m reading your fabulous book, Only One Woman, and loving it!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Jane Risdon says:

Oh I am so glad to help you with your book…great to oblige somehow. Oh wow, so happy about OOW, play music too, it helps the vibes ❤ xx

Liked by 1 person